If you can dream it, you can design it! In this course, you’ll explore a variety of projects to learn:
- All about 3D printers and how they work
- 3D design concepts like layering and hollowing shapes
- How 3D design and 3D printing is used in the real-world
- Critical thinking, problem-solving, and visual-spatial skills
By the end of the course, you will have a collection of 3D models to print and share!
- Access to a laptop/computer. An iPad/tablet will not be sufficient for this course.
- You will be required to make an account with a third-party tool, TinkerCAD.