Coding with micro:bit
Code your own interactive games and projects with micro:bit! In this course, you’ll learn:
- About the micro:bit microcontroller and how it is used
- Key coding concepts like inputs, loops, and conditionals
- How to code digital animations and games using electronics components like LED screens, buttons, and sensors
- Problem-solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
- Access to a laptop/computer. An iPad/tablet will not be sufficient for this course.
- Micro:bit kit recommended but not required (virtual simulator available at https://makecode.microbit.org)